Michael A. Alao, CPA, CFE Attorney at Law Michael A. Alao is a Florida attorney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) with a multidisciplinary background in law, accounting, financial analysis, compliance, and investigations. Licensed to practice law in Florida since 2015, he brings a practical and analytical approach to resolving complex legal and financial issues. Michael is committed to public service and expanding access to justice through pro bono work. He volunteers as a family law attorney with the Legal Aid Foundation and Legal Services of North Florida, providing legal assistance to individuals and families in need throughout the community. Drawing on his combined legal and financial expertise, Michael has extensive experience analyzing business and personal financial matters, evaluating financial records, and addressing issues involving compliance, fraud examination, and asset valuation. His unique combination of credentia...
Comments
Of late, I've received suspicious-sounding "robo-dialer" calls from some entity claiming to be "Accountholder Services" or "Cardmember Services" (no bank specifically named), usually in a female-sounding voice, claiming I am "eligible for a special APR reduction" in exchange for my timeliness of payments.
The which I promptly hang up on, as such are probably scams.