ScrapBook is a Firefox extension, which helps you to save Web pages and easily manage collections. Key features are lightness, speed, accuracy and multi-language support. Major features are:
- Save Web page or entire site
- Save snippet of Web page
- Organize the collection in the same way as Bookmarks
- Full text search and quick filtering search of the collection
- Editing of the collected Web page
- Text/HTML edit feature resembling Opera’s Notes
Flashblock is an extension for the Mozilla, Firefox, and Netscape browsers that takes a pessimistic approach to dealing with Macromedia Flash content on a webpage and blocks ALL Flash content from loading. It then leaves placeholders on the webpage that allow you to click to download and then view the Flash content.
ImgLikeOpera allows load only the images that you want in Firefox browser. This extension is very useful for non broadband users. Features:
- placeholders for blocked images;
- (re)load image from context menu or Ctrl+rightMouseClick;
- policies for tabs;
- one of four policies for each tab:
- don’t load images;
- load cached images only;
- load images for the originating Web site only;
- load all images.
All-in-One Sidebar is a sidebar control, inspired by Opera’s. Click on the left edge of your browser window to open the sidebar and get easy access to all your panels: Bookmarks, ScrapBook, History, Downloads, Extensions and Themes.
This extension allows you to undo closed tabs via a toolbar button, right-click context menu or even a shortcut (Alt+Z). Click the image one time to undo the last closed tab…three times to open the last three closed tabs and so on. Click the drop down arrow to see the list of last previously closed tabs and select which one you would like to undo.
Despite its compact size, Download Statusbar packs in more useful features than the standard download window. The fully customizable interface auto-hides when not in use, allowing full control without interruption.
With the Tab Clicking Options extension it is possible to set various actions to different clicking events on the tab bar.
- Double clicking
- Clicking with middle mouse button
- Left clicking with control, alt or shift key pressed
And the following actions can be assigned to any of the previous events performed on a tab or the tab bar:
- Open a new tab
- Reload the tab/all tabs
- Close tab/other/all tabs
- Duplicate Tab/Duplicate in New Window
- Bookmark Tab/All Tabs