7 Essential Security Downloads You MUST Have Installed

From makeuseof.com: 7 Essential Security Downloads You MUST Have Installed

What security software do I need to have installed on my computer?
What is the best security software available for my computer?
What is the best free security software?
Where can I download free anti-virus software?
Where can I download free anti-spyware software?
Where can I download free a free firewall?

The makeuseof.com article includes descriptions and links for the following FREE programs:

  1. AVG Anti-Virus (Windows)

  2. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (Windows)

  3. Spyware Terminator (Windows)

  4. Comodo Firewall Pro (Windows)

  5. NoScript - Firefox

  6. Lastpass (Firefox / Internet Explorer)

  7. WOT (Web Of Trust) - Firefox


I personally use Comodo Firewall and MalwareBytes anti-malware software. For anti-virus software I use the free version of Avast, which you can register for here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capital One Credit Card Late Fees

How to configure aplus.net email for Outlook in Office 365

Michael A. Alao, CPA, CFE, Attorney at Law - Bio